Life Off the Bike

I recently found myself riding not within the flow of fun and life but with a focus of anger and jealousy magnified by to much to drink. In those moments I lost focus on place and time. Lost focus on my connection to my machine and the ground. I screwed up my knee. It's only been two weeks now and it feels like my whole life has fallen out of ballance. I am slowed to a snails pace by walking/hobling and busses. The focus of my love interest is in her own right having issues and withdrawling from me. I have seen her less in the past two weeks than since I met her. My parents are stressing out and focusing on getting old too much. Now money and hospital bills come into play.

Recovery seems so slow. I can only hope I can still yet recover all the issues of the world falling down around me too.



No comments:

Post a Comment